BlackBerry Server Monitoring
Discover the capabilities
NiCE BlackBerry SPI for HP OM
When using mobile devices is crucial for your company´s messaging service, both high availability concepts and professional monitoring are a core requirement. The BlackBerry Enterprise MP fulfills this requirement. It discovers and monitors the BlackBerry ecosystem for you to ensure the best possible availability and performance at any time.
When using BlackBerry devices is key to your company´s messaging service, it is critical to provide both high availability concepts and professional monitoring.
The BlackBerry ecosystem consists of a relatively large number of interconnected components. These include messaging servers like Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Notes, database and application servers. It is important to make sure that all components and interconnections are healthy even in smaller environments. The health of your system has a direct impact on your service levels.
It is essential to provide both high availability concepts and professional monitoring. Any interruption in service of your BlackBerry Enterprise Servers could be extremely costly to your business.
The NiCE BlackBerry SPI increases the productivity of both the HP Operations Manager administrator and operator, providing the ability to identify problems quickly and take corrective action to avoid costly interruptions in service.
Whether you have a large or a small environment to monitor, the NiCE BlackBerry SPI is a fully scalable solution to meet your application monitoring requirements.
A crucial part of managing any environment is the ability to track and trend usage as well as to identify anomalies within one pane of glass. The BlackBerry SPI gives you one central collection point for all your messaging related resources, such as the BlackBerry servers and devices, email servers, and instant messaging servers.
- Always-on availability
- Provides centralized customization and management of critical messages
- SRP Connection Monitoring
- Performance and state monitoring for all BES components.
Predefined performance thresholds will ensure that your desired service levels are always met
- Monitors the queue of messages and PIM items in the BES environment
- Continuously monitors the BES logfiles
- Database connection monitoring
- Run reports on performance, availability, workload, operation and bottlenecks
The BlackBerry SPI gives you one integration point between HP Operations Manager and your BlackBerry servers. It is a seamless integration into Operations Manager.
The SPI lets you simplify and easily manage your business critical messaging environment in real time. It is uncomplicated but comprehensive and requires minimal effort to deploy. When working with our BlackBerry SPI, you can be rest assured of:
- No additional agents
- No additional ports to be opened
- No complex interfaces to configure
- No additional servers
- No proxies or appliances to be installed
Once deployed, this BlackBerry SPI links to BlackBerry servers. This connection is the reason why there is a central collection point for all your messaging related resources. The SPI leverages the native capabilities of the HP Operations Manager. The innovative architecture allows you to centrally configure exception-based monitoring in distributed BlackBerry environments.
With the NiCE BlackBerry SPI you will be able to:
- Manage the performance of your BlackBerry systems so that no unnecessary service disruptions occur
- Automate all your reporting and customize the view of your entire environment with the click of a button
- Highlight any bottlenecks with pinpoint accuracy. This special capability is due to the fact that our BlackBerry SPI works with built-in log file analysis tools, performance troubleshooting systems, and failover support.
The NiCE BlackBerry SPI efficiently manages and monitors your devices in order to reduce any unwanted downtime.
Proactively monitor your BlackBerry infrastructure resources
The NiCE BlackBerry SPI enables you to take pre-emptive action when it comes to monitoring your BlackBerry infrastructure because you will receive alerts that a potential problem is looming before it causes massive disruptions in service.
Automate your reports
The NiCE BlackBerry SPI allows you to customize your reports so that there is no need to manually run reports time and time again.
The HP Operations Manager administrator and operator will have more time available to focus on bigger issues as opposed to spending hours trying to identify problems that are difficult to find without the NiCE BlackBerry SPI.
Centrally configure exception-based monitoring
The NiCE BlackBerry SPI allows you to centralize the tasks in your BlackBerry environment so that there is no disconnect with your monitoring solution.
- HP Operations Manager Software on Linux, Windows, Solaris, or HP-UX
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.x
NiCE is your one stop shop for sophisticated application monitoring solutions