NiCE IT Management Solutions GmbH
Liebigstrasse 9, 71229 Leonberg
Tel: +49 7152 939 82 0
Fax: +49 7152 939 82 82
Place of business
Leonberg, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 251989
Sales-Tax Identification Number: DE146019225
1. Content: The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links: The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
3. Copyright: The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
4. NiCE’s Privacy Commitment: The data controller collecting the data described herein is NiCE IT Management Solutions GmbH and its US affiliate NiCE IT Management Solutions Corporation. By submitting data on NiCE's website, the visitor is providing explicit consent to transborder transmission of data collected on the website for the fulfillment of their voluntary requests.
We collect only personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors to NiCE's website. NiCE receives limited identifiable information, such as name, title, company address, email address, and telephone and fax numbers, from website visitors. Typically, identifying information is collected to: register for certain areas of the site, inquire for further information, distribute requested reference materials
NiCE's intention is not to seek any sensitive information through our website unless legally required. Sensitive information includes a number of types of data relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or other similar beliefs; trade union membership; physical or mental health; sexual life or criminal record. We suggest that you do not provide sensitive information of this nature. If you do wish to provide sensitive information for any reason, NiCE accepts your explicit consent to use that information in the ways described in this privacy statement or as described at the point where you choose to disclose this information.
Use of data
A user may choose to provide personal information in the following examples: Register for premium online services in order to download software files and publications, Participate in "join our mailing list" initiatives, Contact us for further information, Participate at online surveys.
If you would like to find out more about the different categories of information collected, please review the data collection section. Information attained by the site is used only for the intended purpose stated at the time that the information is collected. This data is not shared with other entities in the network for secondary or unrelated purposes, or shared with a third party. If there is an instance where such information may be shared, the visitor will be asked for permission beforehand. NiCE makes every practical effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. If a visitor believes the site has collected excessive information, we encourage the visitor to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to raise any concerns. Except for the mailing list initiative and premium online services described above, where visitors explicitly choose to receive specific NiCE marketing or other materials, NiCE will not use personal data collected from our websites to facilitate unsolicited marketing activities.
Cookies and log files
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a cookie and still fully navigate our websites, however other functionality in the site may be impaired. After termination of the visit to our site, you can always delete the cookie from your system if you wish.
In order to properly manage our website we may anonymously log information on our operational systems, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are reported in the aggregate to our webmasters. This is to ensure that our website presents the best web experience for visitors and is an effective information resource.
It is NiCE's policy only to disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances: As required by law through subpoena, search warrant or other legal process, when explicitly requested by a visitor, when required to deliver publications or reference materials requested by a visitor. NiCE's policy is to disclose information, if legally required, to third parties upon visitors submitting their requests (e.g., when ordering NiCE solutions, we display the party fulfilling the order). NiCE websites do not collect or compile personally identifying information for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes, or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
Third party links
Contact information about visitors (such as information generated though registration for access to areas on the site) will be kept as long as the information is required to completely service the contact request or until a user requests that we delete that information. Mailing list information, discussion posts and email are kept for only the period of time considered reasonable to facilitate the visitor's requests.
As a policy, visitors are not required to register to gain access to areas of the NiCE websites. In certain cases we may require visitors to register in order to obtain a user-id and password for authentication and secure access to a transaction or certain business confidential or proprietary information services on premium websites.
Personally identifiable information provided to NiCE through its website is provided voluntarily by visitors. Should visitors subsequently choose to unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations, we will provide instructions on the appropriate website area or in communications to our visitors; or a visitor may contact the webmaster of the appropriate site e.g., email@example.com
Each visitor has the right of access to personal data they have submitted through the websites to NiCE. User updates of information should be handled by going back through the registration process. Inquiries about the accuracy of identifying information previously submitted to NiCE through its website, or requests to have outdated information removed, should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. NiCE is committed to providing reasonable and practical access to visitors to allow them the opportunity to identify and correct any inaccuracies. When requested and practical, NiCE will delete identifying information from current operational systems. When personally identifiable information is retained, NiCE assumes responsibility for keeping an accurate record of the information once a visitor has submitted and verified the data. NiCE does not assume responsibility for verifying the ongoing accuracy of the content of personal information. When practically possible, if NiCE is informed that any personal data collected through a website is no longer accurate, NiCE will make appropriate corrections based on the updated information provided by the authenticated visitor.
NiCE has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. All NiCE employees follow a network-wide security policy. Only authorized NiCE personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information and these employees have agreed to ensure confidentiality of this information. NiCE's policy is to use secure socket layer technology for the protection of information submitted through web forms. This policy is also required for any fulfillment agents of our firms.
NiCE understands the importance of protecting children's privacy especially in an online environment. The NiCE sites covered by this privacy statement are not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger. It is NiCE's policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
NiCE reserves the right to modify or amend this Statement at any time. The effective date will be displayed at the beginning of this statement. To keep visitors informed, NiCE will notify users of changes to our Privacy Statement by prominently identifying the alteration for a period of not less than two weeks on our global home page at http://www.nice.de.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer: This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.