Discover the capabilities
NiCE VMware MP for Microsoft SCOM
Virtualization is part of many IT environments and a very effective way to reduce expenses while boosting efficiency and flexibility.
The NiCE VMware MP helps to ensures maximum performance and availability of VMware vSphere environments.
See your virtualized environments like never before
The NiCE Management Pack for VMware vSphere (NiCE VMware MP) provides administrators with a complete picture of the health and performance of the VMware environment by modelling it from the datacenter down to the individual virtual machines, network devices, memory and CPU usage.
The NiCE VMware MP is designed to be a first-rate monitoring solution for your business critical, highly dynamical virtualized environments. It is a tool that allows you to leverage your existing investment so that you reduce costs, save time and build efficiencies within your virtualized IT infrastructure.
VMware optimization at your fingertips
Optimizing a VMware environment has never been easier, as you now know all your different resources such as CPU, memory, storage, and networking.
VMware management made easy
No more virtualization bottlenecks due to proactive monitoring and alerting on the status of all VMs and underlying hardware.
Storage I/O problems solved
Storage I/O problems are now easy to detect, which directly enhances the end-user application experience.
Discover and monitor the overall health of key components
- vSphere Clusters
- Resource pools
- Virtual Appliances
- Virtual machines
- Distributed switches and port groups
Detect and resolve issues fast
- CPU Starvation
- Memory Contention
- Network and Storage latency
- Virtual disk usage
- VMware Tools status
- Snapshot tracking
Leverage Built in Reports
- VMs failing to launch
- High Balloon Driver usage
- High memory swap rates
- Low shared memory levels
- High storage device latency
- Virtual Machine migration projections
- Virtual Machine Inventory
- Resource Pool Memory and CPU utilization
- Cluster Memory and CPU usage
- Datastore capacity
Tracking the vRAM usages helps to ensure maximum efficiency in mitigating the number of VMware licenses.
Monitoring and visualizing your highly dynamical virtualized systems is business critical
Virtualization is a crucial part of many IT environments and a very effective way to reduce expenses while boosting efficiency and flexibility. It allows you to distribute applications and databases over different servers, networks, and locations. VMware is a company that was established in 1998 and provides different software and applications for virtualization. It has become one of the key providers of virtualization software in the industry.
Monitor and visualize to understand relationships
To ensure top availability and top overall performance, you should monitor your VMware servers and all of your virtual machines.
Microsoft SCOM administrators can now rely on end-to-end real-time monitoring for their VMware ecosystems. The NiCE VMware MP helps to ensures maximum performance and availability of VMware vSphere environments. The NiCE MP enables insight beyond the virtualization layer and discovers how the virtualization configuration is impacting your application services and end user experience.
- Track key performance indicators to assist your team with troubleshooting
- Optimize infrastructure performance to maximize business results
- Receive alerts to identify problems upfront
- Manage your whole environment from a single pane of glass view
- Reduce Opex by standardizing on System Center
- Collate data from several management packs into a single distributed application to expedite root cause analysis
- Work with a single vendor for managing a wide range of line-of-business applications
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2 or later
- VMware vSphere 4.0 and later
NiCE Solutions for Microsoft SCOM
NiCE is your one stop shop for sophisticated application monitoring solutions