Monitoring your Mission Critical Business Applications
Microsoft System Center solutions help IT pros manage their physical and virtual information technology environments so that they are more productive service providers in their businesses.
Microsoft SCOM MPs from NiCE complement this by adding first class Application Monitoring capabilities. Our Management Packs help you to ensure your business critical applications are at peak performance and availability all the time – the way your business demands it.
Contact NiCE today to get the SCOM Management Pack that will help you to constantly monitor your business critical applications.
NiCE MP NewsVIEW ALL -
- Get alerts on impacted PowerHA components that are vital to your business Dear Clients a...
- With the introduction of newer versions of the NiCE DB2, BlackBerry, Oracle and Domino manageme...
- NiCE monitoring solutions help the banking industry stay on top One of the largest providers of...
SCOM Management Packs from NiCE
The primary purpose of System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) is to provide infrastructure monitoring that is malleable and cost-effective. It is important for IT administrators to have predictable performance and availability of their servers, operating systems and other infrastructure. Operations Manager ensures this.
Microsoft offers this powerful monitoring solution to cater to IT administrators’ cloud and datacenter environments.
NiCE Management Packs are an essential add-on to the System Center Operations Manager because they give you a holistic view of your application environment, hosted in the infrastructure already monitored.
Our Management Packs are the missing link between the Application and the Administrator.
- SCOM + Oracle = NiCE Oracle DB MP & NiCE Oracle ASM MP
- SCOM + IBM DB2 = NiCE DB2 MP
- SCOM + IBM Domino = NiCE Domino MP
- SCOM + BlackBerry (BES 5, BES 10, BES 12) = NiCE BlackBerry Enterprise MP
- SCOM + Custom monitoring = NiCE Custom MPs
- SCOM + SAP = SAP MP (by partner OZSoft)
- SCOM + Log File monitoring = NiCE Log File MP
- SCOM + IBM System z = NiCE zLinux MP
- SCOM + HACMP = NiCE PowerHA MP
SCOM Management Packs - Diagram View
Contact the NiCE Solutions Team today to request a free trial of the SCOM Management Pack of your choice.
Why do you need SCOM Management Packs?
A Management Pack serves an essential function on top of SCOM because it can help define how your OpsMgr monitors systems. There are many different types of Management Packs that IT administrators can make to achieve different goals with Operations Manager, but there is only one brand of Management Pack that provides a comprehensive solution deep into the application regime – the NiCE Management Pack series.
The value (ROI) of a Management Pack for SCOM
If you invested let´s say 500k in your MS OpsMgr incl. Agent and configuration, you save on all your system monitoring needs. However, in many cases, you would have a separate monitoring environment for your business applications e.g. databases. This can be OEM for Oracle or IBM Tivoli for Databases. This can cost you tens of thousands of dollars per year to maintain. With a DB2 MP or an Oracle MP, you can integrate your monitoring into OpsMgr and potentially retire your OEM or IBM monitoring suits – saving lots of $$$ and increasing the ROI of OpsMgr.
Why use the SCOM MP from NiCE?
Whether you are deploying SCOM for the first time, or are a Pro, NiCE Management Packs are user-friendly because they have been developed with the IT user in mind. Extensive research, development and testing have led to the introduction of solutions that complement System Center Operations Manager perfectly.
NiCE Management Packs are unique because of the comprehensiveness and depth of information that they collect and provide. Our Management Packs extend the monitoring capability of SCOM and have the following features that will benefit you
- Receive immediate alerts when your enterprise applications are unhealthy
- Pinpoint accuracy to the source of the problem
- Troubleshooting problems on OpsMgr 2007 and OpsMgr 2012 is easier because of the NiCE technology which uses integrated reports and OpsMgr diagnostic tasks
- All NiCE Management Packs can be used to build custom OpsMgr “Recovery Tasks” to automate monitoring and to decrease the meant time to recover (MTTR)
- Ability to customize
- Create your own custom rules and monitors
- Customize views as you need them
- Create filters for alerts
- Full System Center integration
- Runs on System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2
- System Center Operations Manager 2012 (incl. SP1)
- System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
- Full cross-platform monitoring support: Regardless of whether you are running your enterprise applications on Windows, HPUX, Solaris, AIX or any other non-Windows platforms - NiCE provides extensive platform support for the most commonly used combinations.
Contact us today for information on the management pack that’s right for you.
Smart Application Monitoring You Can Rely On