Monitoring complex Veritas Cluster Server landscapes all in a breath
NiCE is pleased to announce the availability of the first version of the NiCE Veritas Cluster Management Pack (MP).
Incidents impacting high-available infrastructure components have to be processed with high urgency. The NiCE Veritas Cluster MP
includes monitors and alert rules to provide immediate and comprehensive information on impacted components within your
Veritas Cluster environment. The MP drastically helps you to understand issues and to reduce the mean time to recover.
- Comprehensive discovery of the Veritas Cluster environment
- Support for Linux – additional platforms coming soon
- Detailed Service Group Monitoring
- Full monitoring of mount points and file systems
- Native SCOM integration
- Providing cluster class model for best visualization in SCOM
- Build on reliable NiCE components, including Cluster Library MP
- Full overview of Veritas Cluster Server landscape
- Visualize capacity shortages and trends
- Quickly identify issues impacting service availability
- Align IT operations and services with business needs
Want to try out the solution and learn more about the Veritas Cluster MP?
Click here to View the NiCE Veritas Cluster MP Solution Brief
Click here to Request a FREE trial license
Click here to Request a customized live demo
Click here to Request a quote